Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A Thank You Message to Goddess Kira

This is a thank You message i sent to Goddess Kira yesterday, because i was feeling so appreciative that She allows me to serve Her.  i was elated just thinking about the many benefits that i have received just from doing things to serve and help Her.
 
i have replaced some specific details <...inside braces...> that are not necessary to understanding what i was saying.  But should explain that i have a neurological disorder which has made some things i do more difficult than they were before.
 
i wrote a program yesterday to help me <...perform a task i needed to do for Goddess Kira...>.

Anyway, i want to thank You for inspiring me to work on the program, my fingers were still flaky yesterday and sometimes i got very frustrated with them.  But knowing that i was doing it for you made me press on.  Plus it has been a long time since i have done any programming that wasn't trivial, and i really had to force myself to think and try to remember how to do things.
So because of You i had to really push and exercise my brain, which i know is very beneficial to me.  In fact working on <...some other things to help Goddess Kira...> has made me have to think and exercise my brain a lot.  i feel that it has been EXTREMELY beneficial to me.  And it makes me feel so much better about myself.
 
Knowing that i can still do these things makes me so happy!  Just running that program that i wrote and <...accomplishing the task for Goddess Kira...> gives me such a thrill!  And also <...doing some things for Goddess Kira i have never done before...> i have learned so much (an old dog can apparently learn new tricks ;)
i really cannot thank You enough for allowing me to do these things for You.  It is just another way that You have improved my life, and in a HUGE way!  Thank You! Thank You!!  Thank You!!!
 
The point i would like to get across is that doing things for Goddess Kira, has been a huge benefit to myself.  And one thing that i should add is how much pleasure it gives me when i have done something to please Her.  i feel like i am on top of the world when i do something that makes Her happy!
 
-sissy rachel
 

No comments:

Post a Comment